Once in a while– I feel the need to do a little public safety.
Since it is winter and unusually cold this winter– keep these space heater tips in mind. Most of these came from an ABC news piece from the link below. I highly recommend viewing the video.
The Dangers of Space Heaters | Video – ABC News
1. Make sure the space heater has 3ft around it.
2. Don’t use extension cords.
3. The space heater has an automatic shut off.
4. It can burn— children should be supervised at all times when they are around them.
5. Have a carbon monoxide detector.
6. Make sure furnaces are in good working order.
Stay safe peeps.