Last week, I did a blog post that answered these eight questions about my current wip. You can find the post here. It’s all about Peril which will follow Poison— releasing here in Feb.
1. What is the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
3. What genre does your book fall under?
4. What’s the synopsis of your book?
5. Will you book be self-published or represented by an agency?
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
7. What other books would you compare this sotry to within your genre?
8. What else about your book might pique a reader’s interest?
So check out the following authors and their eight questions!
Anita Brooks: http://brooksanita.com/eight-questions-why-did-i-write-this-book
Dena Ratliff Dyer: http://denadyer.typepad.com/my_weblog/2013/01/a-resource-for-wounded-women.html
Sheila Hollinghead: http://www.sheilahollinghead.com/2012/12/the-next-big-thing.html
Laura McClellan: http://bellewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Carol Moncado: http://carolmoncado.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/questions-about-my-wip/